Paul is a Solicitor in Corrigan & Corrigan and has over 10 years experience in all aspects of litigation and dispute resolution in particular:
- Defending Personal Injuries Claims at all Court levels.
- Defence of Professional Negligence actions.
- Defence of Directors and Officers actions.
- Defence of Financial Institutions actions.
- Investigation and defence of Data Protection breach/Cyber Security matters.
- Advising clients on the preparation of responses to Data Access requests.
- Investigation of crime and fraud matters.
- Defence of Construction disputes.
- Defence of Property damage cases.
- Non-Jury Litigaton.
- Mediation and Arbritration
- Policy disputes.
Contact Info: T:+353 1 6776108, E:email@example.com
Qualifications: Trinity College Dublin 1998 - 2002 BSc Mgt.Law, Dublin Institute of Technology 2002 -2003 Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Law Society of Ireland Qualified as a Solicitor 2009, Law Society of England and Wales Qualified as a Solicitor 2010, The Insurance Institute - 2009 - Accredited Product Advisor (APA), The Insurance Institute - 2010 - Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP), Law Society of Ireland - 2010 - Diploma in Commercial Litigation.