Paula is a Solicitor in Corrigan and has 25 years experience in all aspects of defence litigation and dispute resolution in particular:
- Personal injury and property damage claims in all courts.
- Extensive experience employed in Semi State Bodies defending claims and advising on property transactions and general law.
- Class actions including Army deafness and Equine infectious anaemia.
- Industrial disease including asthma and asbestos.
- Advising Energy provider including attending public hearings and advising on enabling legislation and contractual matters.
Contact Info: T:+353 1 6776108, E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: Trinity College Dublin 1982-1986 BA (mod), Law Society Solicitor 1991